Traffic Camera System
Traffic Camera Systems provide high-quality real-time video and still images over the Internet. Using remote-control pan-tilt-zoom (PTZ) cameras, DOTs and enforcement officials can keep track of traffic conditions, supervise work sites and verify incidents remotely.
These portable systems combine state-of-the-art camera technology with solar-powered trailers to provide real-time views of the entire work site and connecting roads. Each system can incorporate as many cameras as needed, and a variety of systems are available to meet different specifications and price points.
- The Streaming Camera Wall allows streaming through multiple cameras for simultaneously monitoring multiple areas.
- Simple control systems deliver 360-degree views
- Web-based system allows 24/7 viewing and control, which can be password protected.
- Designed to operate without charging, reducing costly and time-consuming recharging trips.
- Quick and easy setup requires no special skills.