Synchronized Barricade Lighting
– Sequential devices now referenced in the new 2009 MUTCD – Sect. 6F.63.
– Separates motorist from work areas and drop-offs.
– Sequential channelizing devices provide for smooth and gradual traffic movement from one lane to another.
– Steady-burns in low-intensity mode and pulses momentarily to higher intensity keeping motorists in their proper path and protecting workers.
– Wireless signal transmission.
– Carrying handle on each light comes standard.
– Standard package: 10 devices per carton.
– Operates on one or two 6 volt batteries (not included).