Roadside Type Portable Traffic Signal
North America Traffic designed the RCF 3.4 portable lane control signal to maximize visibility and safety.
- Bright LED lights for 100,000 hours of continuous use
- Large Full-Colour Display- 480p LCD display with easy to read menus and intuitive setup process
- USB Drive- backup traffic control plans and download log files and performance history for an additional level of data securement
- The handheld remote control feature allows operators on-site to manually control traffic from a safe location
- Portable Pedestrian Signal interacts with RCF 3.4 to increase intersection safety for pedestrians
The RCF 3.4 features user-friendly controls and settings as well as an adjustable solar array.
- Two-minute set-up time
- Lightweight, compact design
- Easy to use, intuitive controller (PLC)
- Gen 3 Controller is compatible with previous Generation NAT Controllers
The RCF 3.4 can work overtime in long-term applications.
- Manufactured in an ISO 9001:2015 facility
- Durable and robust components built in throughout the design
- 24/7 technical support directly from the manufacturer
- Can interact with the PTL2.4x for unique or complex applications