Rechargeable Sequential Lighting
– Sequential devices now referenced in the new 2009 MUTCD – Sect. 6F.63.
– Includes charging base with 12V plug adapter – simply drop lights into the base to recharge. Stores easily in trunk.
– Sequential channelizing devices provide for smooth and gradual traffic movement from one lane to another.
– Steady-burns in low-intensity mode and pulses momentarily to higher intensity keeping motorists in their proper path and protecting workers.
– Wireless signal transmission.
– Carrying handle on each light comes standard.
<iframe width=”560″ height=”315″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/xPf47xLzD2o” frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen></iframe>