Concrete Patch and Primer
DOT-Grade Mortar for Washington and Oregon Infrastructure
For Active Runways or Bustling Highways, Discover the Permanent Solution
Presenting a leading-edge DOT-grade mortar designed specifically for the demanding environments of Washington and Oregon. This single-component, cementitious, fiber-reinforced, ultra-fast setting concrete repair and overlay mortar stands out in terms of adaptability and robustness.
- Ultra-High Performance: Achieves a remarkable 4000 psi bond strength in just 4 hours.
- Versatile Application: Can be applied using a texture roller, traditional placement tools, or high-volume application equipment.
- Resilient: Offers high resistance to de-icing salts, freeze-thaw cycles, and abrasion typical of Washington and Oregon climates.
- Shrinkage Compensated: Ensures minimal shrinkage, making it perfect for long-lasting repairs and overlays.
Uses and Benefits:
Engineered for Excellence in Concrete Repairs and Overlays!
This DOT-grade mortar excels in repairing concrete surfaces like walkways, curbs, ramps, slabs, bridges, parking structures, tunnels, dams, and industrial plants. Whether you’re addressing spalls, cracks, or looking for a robust overlay solution, this product is your go-to. It can be molded or shaped to a minimum thickness of ¼”. For vehicular applications, consulting with a specifying engineer is recommended.
- Remarkable flexural and tensile performance even at 1/4″ thickness.
- Enhanced ductility, allowing it to flex without cracking or breaking.
- Prevents existing crack propagation and resists common challenges like freeze/thaw cycles.
- Highly impermeable and wears well against abrasion.
- Adaptable from zero slump to flowable consistency based on water added.
- No harmful chemicals, acrylics, or epoxies included in the formulation.
Whether you’re in Seattle’s bustling urban environment or Oregon’s diverse landscapes, this mortar ensures longevity and durability for all your concrete repair needs. Optimize your infrastructure projects with a solution tailored for the Pacific Northwest.