AC4D – D Cell LED
– AC4D combines an LED light source and 3-volt photocell technology with the popular “D” cell battery (not included).
– Extra light intensity is achieved via a computer designed, high clarity, polycarbonate lens.
– Features a light sensing photocell to turn light on and off.
– Amber and new red lenses (RSCD) models available.
– Three modes are available – flash, steady, and off.
– Changing from a flashing type “A” to a steady burn type “C” and back is simple with push on the mode switch.
– Meets the May 2001 ITE purchase specification.
– Hardware included in each box of 10 lights:
– 10 – 3-1/2″ bolts, 2 – on/off keys, and 1 wrench.